How To Write A Dissertation In 30 Days: Helpful Directions
To get good grades you will have to submit quality dissertations. Without a proper dissertation you will not be able to impress your professors or get proper marks in your paper. But student life can be busy and hectic at times. As a result you may have to finish the whole work in a very short spell of time. If you find yourself in a situation where you are facing the deadline and have to squeeze in six months of works into one month then follow some of these steps.
Directions to solve your dissertation in 30 days
- The most important part is not panicking. There is nothing you can do by getting a panic attack. It does not help rather makes you nervous and make you lose more crucial time.
- Once you have calmed down start from the scratch or from where you have already stopped.
- The first part is choosing the topic. Keep at least two days for choosing. You do not want to choose a topic in a hurry and then waste more time in completion because of the topic. Choose a topic on which you already have knowledge. This way you will save time on research. You will also know where to look for information. A well know topic will save you lots of precious time and also make the dissertation better in terms of quality.
- After you have selected the topic keep five days for planning and creating an outline for the project. The right planning and the proper format will help you while editing and also come in handy while writing the main parts of the topic.
- Now with 23 days left you will have to start working on the introduction and main body of the paper. You will have to be very careful and avoid mistakes as much as possible. Follow the outline that you have drawn earlier. By following the outline you will be able to maintain continuity without backtracking too much. Try to finish your writing in 15 to 18 days. Do not rush but do not waste time either. The faster you finish the more time you will get to polish your work.
- After finishing the main body, write the smaller less important sections like abstracts, hypothesis, acknowledgements and bibliography.
- Keep the last two days for editing and polishing it so that you get a good quality dissertation in the end.