A List Of Winning PhD Dissertation Topics In Marine Biology
Marine Biology has a distinctive entity; it touches on the actuality of marine species and the actual number of species is still not deciphered. Therefore, this stream f Biology is quite dynamic and subject to vital changes.
The major difference
While writing a PhD dissertation on Marine Biology, you need to understand that it differs from marine Ecology in a manner that precludes interaction. When you look closer to the site by clicking the link, you will observe that it is interaction that takes Biology into the spheres of Ecology.
You have to encompass species living in the bottom of the Pacific to those residing amid the waves. There are lots of Flora and Fauna specie on the rock wedges and underwater sandy terrains as well. Therefore, you have to be specific about the scope you will touch.
The thorough findings
The dissertation will demand a lot of avid researches and thorough findings. You need to segregate the phyla according to the environment they require so that they can be distinguished from the genera.
You need to specialize on the fronts you have chosen and keep gathering resources to get enlightened with a vision and mission. You need to theorize just what type of specie may still reside and have not been found out. You need to sharpen your analytical mind since there is a lot of analytical reasoning involved.
Understand the habitat
Actually, an in-depth understanding of the habitats will open your pores in a definitive way. You just need to segregate the continental shelf from the distraught arena like the Arctic Ocean. You cannot preconceive; even the ice-laden waters of the Arctic carry too many species of all kinds. At the base, you will have to study more on coral reefs, underwater forests and tide-pools.
Meanwhile, here are a few research paper topics on Marine Biology if you will
- Studying the underwater topography and habitat of the Great Barrier Reef
- Assessing the types of specie that reside on the Atlantic sandy bottoms
- Tracing the History of Marine Biology and the studies have been helped by inveterate technology
- Assessing the life of the Blue Whale and the life around it
- Examining the tidal quotients in South Asia and how the species are impacted by Tsunami conditions
- Inspecting the migratory instincts in the varied marine species
- The impact of the factual flattening of reefs across the planet
- Studying the different types of seaweeds and what causes the difference
- Making a clean enquiry into the biodiversity of Mariana trench
- A comprehensive case study on the physiology and behavioral patterns of sharks